Biokleen Citrus Soy Solvent uses extracts of soybean and citrus in place of high levels of petrochemicalsto to clean, degrease, dissolve gum, remove wax, paint, adhesives, tar and more, offering you a much safer, natural and ecofriendly alternative to petroleum based solvent/degreasers. Citrus Soy Solvent is non-flammable, non-combustible, and gentle to skin. No harmful side effects, even with frequent use. No need to be concerned with skin contact.
- Bulk Citrus Soy Solvent is best used for removing gum, graffiti, paint, adhesives, oil, grease, tar, asphalt, make-up, mold & mildew etc. on non-porous surfaces.
- It can be used on some fabrics but must be rinsed well with a regular detergent.
Directions for use:
- To remove general stains & soils with Biokleen Citrus Soy Solvent: Do not dilute. Apply, agitate, let dwell, extract/rinse. Dwell time is very important, let it work for you. Apply, scrub, apply and walk away for 20 minutes. Return and work stain.
- To remove paint with Citrus Soy Solvent: Dried paint is VERY resistant to solvents. Citrus Soy Solvent is not a paint stripper but will effectively remove small areas of new paint that are dry but not fully cured. Apply, let dwell and agitate, wipe/rinse. Repeat as necessary.
- To remove Mold & Mildew on Non-Porous surfaces: Apply undiluted, agitate with brush, apply again if necessary, let dwell for 10-15 minutes, then remove with rag saturated with warm water. Eco-Friendly Ingredients:
Biokleen's Citrus Soy Solvent is a versitile products with many varied uses. If it's water safe, and color safe, you can probably use Citrus Soy Solvent on it!
Caution: Always be sure to test Biokleen Citrus Soy Solvent in an inconspicuous area before use.
||Family Owned, Reduces Waste, Conserves Water, Renewable energy, Earned Green Awards, Recyclable Packaging, Sustainable Ingredients, Environmental Stewardship